Motivation

Its been a while since I blogged. Just deleted all the posts from the past and childhood on this site. It seems strange that I somehow don't relate to most of them. But it does seem to have aided my life and helped me channel a lot of emotions at the time .

Things have been going great. Learnt a lot , experienced a lot and I guess I would call this phase as the sudden rush to really outdo yourself in so many ways. It is silly to lead a life where you are ok with mediocrity and you walk into life worrying about when you get to come back home and turn on the TV with microwaved dinner.

I am happy for the kind of excitement that surrounds me at this point , a rock solid support , something that you face everyday with a lot of souls you come across who are just not as privileged, or maybe are privileged ,but the internal bias fails to see the world with all that it offers to you.

Thats what we call motivation, as a leader, as a beau, as a support system . Motivation helps you clear out the crap from your head and at least gives you a direction on what is most important at the moment.Its like the catalyst that propels the brain towards forward thinking.

So much to take back lately and analyze. What better way to do that than sort it out I say! Sitting in front of a desktop and clanking away is super therapeutic on a Saturday afternoon with the dog asleep on your feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are all human